Changes in the v1.5.x release of the .NET Stomp client include:
- Support for the current changes in the Stomp 1.1 draft specification.
- Improved Inactivity Monitoring with two way heartbeats when used with a Stomp v1.1 broker.
- New startupMaxReconnectAttempts option in the failover transport.
- Several other bugfixes for issues found since v1.4.0 was released.
- Fixed a memory leak in the Inactivity Monitoring code.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Failover to not work.
- Fixed a bug that caused SSL Certs to not be loaded in some cases.
- Fixed a bug that was causing major performance issues for synchronous consumers.
- Fixed issues found with the Stomp v1.1 support.
You can download the release bundles from the Apache.NMS 1.5.0 download page