Its official, AcitveMQ-CPP v3.8.0 has now been released.
This is a new patch release of ActiveMQ-CPP which contains bug fixes for
issues that were found since v3.7.1 was released and also some new
features and build improvements for Windows users.
The windows project files are moving on to Visual Studio v2010 from this point on. We kept around the vs2008 project files for now but will remove them in a later release just to try and make the transition a bit easier.
Here's a list of what's been fixed or added in this release.
* 3.7.0 does not compile with gcc-4.4.7 on CentOS-6
* APR-Util header include missed in latest release.
* CMS FailoverTransport Leaks Socket Descriptors
* closing a connection stalled in start because of failover should
stop the transport safely.
* Compilation Error Fix for Sun Studio under Solaris 10
* Exception lifetime confusion can cause the application to crash
* Connection didn't switch to the slave broker when the master broker
* Committing a session with a deleted consumer causes access violation
* Compilation of 3.7.0 fails for Linux systems (Redhat 5.8 and SuSE
* Client doesn't work on Linux Red Hat 6.4 systems, fails when setting
* Exception "attempt to unlock read lock, not locked by current
thread" when doing performance testing
* For SSL connections ensure the SNI field is set.
* Can't send to temporary queues created by name
* Added Visual Studio 2010 project files for the project.
* Added Destination Source events based listener interfaces to the CMS