This is a new Major release of ActiveMQ-CPP which contains bug fixes for issues that were found since v3.6.0 was released along with several new features which have been requested by a number of users.
* Added support of Optimized Acknowledge
* Added support for Non-blocking redelivery.
* Removed dependence on the APR-Util library (Still needs the main APR
* Supports priority backups for Failover Transport
* Supports the cluster rebalancing feature.
* Message Audits to filter duplicates on Failover.
* A lot of other little bug fixes and improvements.
Building the project should be a lot simpler now as you only need to have APR v1.3+ installed, this is a big plus for Windows users as building the APR-Util libs on Windows is tricky at best.