After almost a year since the last release the Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.6.0 Release bundle is now available. We spent a lot of time on this release adding in new features and fixing bugs. You'll find many features added that were previously only available in the Java client such as optimized acknowledge and priority backups for the Failover Transport.
New in this release:
* Adds support for non-blocking redelivery.
* Supports priority backups for Failover transport.
* Supports an Optimized Ack mode for MessageConsumers.
* Adds Message Audits to prevent duplicate deliveries on Failover.
* Implements the ISession Recover method.
* Adds support for purging locally created temp destinations.
* Properly handles cluster client re-balancing in Failover Transport.
* Plus a lot more fixes and stability improvements.
This release is based on the Apache.NMS API v1.6.0 and runs on .NET
frameworks 2.0+ and Mono 2.0+.
The binaries and source bundles for the Release Candidate can be found here:
The list of issues resolved is here:
There are release binaries and debug binaries (with PDBs) provided. The
binary ZIP files include pre-built assemblies for all of the platforms
that are supported.