First up there's an event poolside at the hip Indigo Lounge on Tuesday evening, August 17th. This should be a lot of fun (wish I was going), make sure you sign up so we know you're planning to attend.
From the invite:
Get the latest news on Apache ServiceMix, ActiveMQ, CXF and Camel. Discuss how others are using open source integration software and get advice from top integration and messaging experts. Learn more about FUSE Forge and the Apache Software Foundation and how you can get more involved using and contributing to open source integration software.
Meet the FUSE Rock Stars in person.
- Rob Davies: Co-founder of Apache ActiveMQ, ServiceMix and Camel. Co-author of ActiveMQ in Action.
- Stan Lewis: Committer on Apache Camel and open source expert on Apache projects
- James Strachan: Co-founder of Apache ServiceMix, ActiveMQ and Camel
- Claus Ibsen: Top contributor to Apache Camel, co-author of Camel in Action
- Guillaume Nodet: Co-founder and top contributor to Apache ServiceMix, committer on Apache ActiveMQ, CXF, Camel , Geronimo, XBean, GShell, and ODE.
- Hiram Chirino: Co-founder of Apache ActiveMQ and Camel, top contributor to Apache ActiveMQ
- Chris Custine: Committer on Apache ServiceMix, Directory Server, and Felix
- Hadrian Zbarcea: PMC Chair of Apache Camel
Meet and network with peers at this free meet up.
Date: August 17th, 2010
Time: 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Location: Hotel Indigo Hotel, 399 Grove Street, Newton, MA 02462