Its official, AcitveMQ-CPP v3.4.2 has now been released.
This is a bug fix release of the ActiveMQ-CPP client which includes some
fixes since the v3.4.1 release. A couple important failover fixes in
this one so grab it if you are on an earlier version.
Some highlights for this release:
* Some build issues on various platforms were resolved.
* A problem with setting the username / password from the Connection
Factory was fixed.
* A problem with expired messages and DLQ processing was addressed.
* An issue with the failover transport and hangs in Connection start()
* A couple of race conditions on Connection close() were addressed.
You can download the source package from here: