Announcing the official release of Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ v1.5.5. We put a lot of work into this one fixing bugs that were found since the 1.5.4 release. There was an additional issue with advisory monitoring and Temporary Destinations that was resolved in this release along with a couple other minor bugs. Also some improvements to the failover transport are included. Highlights of the things in this release:
* Sending to non-existent temp queue causes consumer to shutdown
* Consumers frequently fail to reconnect after broker outage/failover.
* FailoverTransport doesn't trigger a reconnect on send of a Tracked Command.
* ActiveMQ.NMS hangs sometimes due to concurrency problems while accessing static IDictionary
* Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ discovery protocol throwing ArgumentOutOfRangeException
Grab in from the Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ downloads page.